Leadership Pioneer Valley works to identify, develop and connect diverse leaders to strengthen our region. The core of the organization is a well-regarded 9-month regional leadership development program for existing and emerging leaders from non-profits, businesses and government and board development programs. The Program Manager reports to the Executive Director and is responsible for managing the LEAP and Leaders OnBoard Programs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Oversight of program logistics and administration
- Management of program delivery
- Curriculum planning and development
- Participant tracking and engagement
- Participant recruitment
- Ensuring program excellence
- Manage LEAP Program & Leaders OnBoard Program
- Oversee trainer/speaker recruitment and communications
- Organize all program logistics including materials, venues, food, and transportation
- Maintain participant database and payment records
- Plan and develop curriculum
- Track Participant Learning and Evaluation
- Track participant learning progress and program requirements
- Ensure regular participant communications
- Solicit feedback and identify potential revisions based on participant, sponsor, and stakeholder evaluations
- Oversee coaching team
- Program Marketing and Recruitment
- Seek out opportunities for outreach to potential participants
- Promote programs throughout the region
- Maintain social media presence
- Assists with administrative duties such as mailings, mass emails, program brochures, printing, name badges, workshop handouts, and board minutes as needed
- Additional duties as assigned
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture and be flexible and creative in approach.
- Exceptional attention to detail and experience organizing events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Skilled in public presentation, meeting facilitation, and coordination. Skilled in presenting ideas visually and verbally.
- Strong relationship-builder. Able to work collaboratively to build trust, both in-person and virtually.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience with non-profits
- Knowledge of the Pioneer Valley
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, databases, and social media
- Ability to attend off-site meetings including occasional evening and weekend events; valid driver’s license
Leadership Pioneer Valley values collaboration, inclusivity, trust, and excellence.
The Program Manager is a full-time position with a salary commensurate to experience. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail by October 23rd to: Lora Wondolowski, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
This position will remain open until filled or the recruitment is cancelled. LPV does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and disability in employment or the provision of services.