Leadership Pioneer Valley Seeks Tech Savvy Advancement Associate
Leadership Pioneer Valley works to identify, develop and connect diverse leaders to strengthen the region. The core of the organization is a well-regarded 9-month regional leadership development program for existing and emerging leaders from non-profits, businesses and government. Working under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Associate will assist with implementing strategies essential for LPV’s growth. They play an important role in participating in outreach, fundraising, alumni engagement, including gift acknowledgement and data entry, online campaigns, membership strategy, and grant tracking. (Advancement Associate Job Description)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Creation and implementation of membership strategy
- Creation and implementation of alumni engagement campaign and communications
- Perform donor research and coordinate donor solicitation campaigns
- Management of LPV’s Donor Database- including accurate data entry, record maintenance and reporting.
- Timely donation processing and gift acknowledgements
- Manage and help implement social media plan (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) in collaboration with other staff
- Other duties as requested
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Experience with non-profit fundraising
- Initiative and resourcefulness
- Competence working with databases
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, databases, mail merges, and social media
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work well with teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of the Pioneer Valley
Leadership Pioneer Valley values collaboration, inclusivity, trust, and excellence.
The Development Associate is full-time position with a salary commensurate to experience. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume via e-mail by June 14 to: Lora Wondolowski, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
LPV does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, religion and disability in employment or the provision of services.